Join a community of concerned citizens, groups and cities on a year-long learning journey:
What is our challenge? The wireless industry and the FCC are pushing the 5G rollout as fast as possible with no care to the harms to the health of communities and the environment (especially to vulnerable populations), reducing personal security and privacy, and promoting widespread addiction to faster internet speeds.
Why Join the 5G Dojo? How to Gain Immediate Leverage with Measurable Results?
- Empower Local Communities — Apply best proven practices and precedents in your community, organized in a step-by-step and disciplined way. (See Check List link below)
- Support Litigation — Several lawsuits are underway to halt the FCC’s renegade 5G industrial policy, which is an unconstitutional and unprecedented attack on our personal and civil liberties. Thousands of professionally trained negotiators can make a decisive difference in supporting these cases in collaboration with counsel.
- Support New Federal and State Legislation — We have a legislative proposal that will redirect the 5G/AI/IoT rollout toward a safer, more secure, environmentally protective, and compassionate direction. The National Resilient Industrial Infrastructure and Innovation Act of 2020 will support collaboration between the federal government and the states, and accelerate innovations based on a optical/copper wired infrastructure. This strategy will avoid many of the foreseeable harms of wireless infrastructure, while delivering many of its benefits. With the skills learned in the Dojo, you can help to enlist the support of imaginative members of Congress.
- Identify and Disseminate Breakthrough Innovations — We can learn to innovate together to identify and to disseminate the most promising solutions to protect the public from RF Microwave Radiation and government surveillance associated with 5G/AI/IoT rollout.
- Self-Care — Many individuals in the 5G Movement are themselves ill from irradiation and burning out. You can easily learn new skills of Integral Resilience and Self-Care that are complimentary to the care and knowledge of an increasing number of physicians who are incorporating new knowledge of Clinical Electromagnetics into the treatment protocols.
- Achieve Financial Self-Sustainability — We can solve the financial challenges we all face by learning to collaborate rather than compete for scarce financial resources.
The year-long Dojo subscription includes:
- Twice-monthly 90-minute Zoom video conference call sessions
- Tools for continuous collaborative learning between sessions
- The Resilient Negotiator – Meeting the 5G Network Challenge online course
- My Personal Resilience Journey online course
- 5 Minutes to Resilience app
- 5G Ringside Seat™ Podcast series
- Laughing Heart—A Field Guide to Exuberant Vitality for All Ages—10 Essential Moves online e-book
- Integral Resilience—Helping Communities Thrive online e-book
- 5G Breaking News feed
- 5G Redirect Alliance Charter support.
- MCLE Credit for Attorneys. Registered attorneys who are interested in joining the 5G Dojo can also receive 6 hours of MCLE credit from the California Bar Association (and later other bar associations as the MCLE course is accredited there) by registering for and completing The Resilient Negotiator Online Course and the MCLE approved The Art of Human Centered Lawyering Webinar . Interested California attorneys should contact us and include your registered CBA # in your contact information.
How Big Heart Intelligence Will Neutralize the 5G Shadow Game
We are offering an innovative and field-tested approach to what we are calling the 5G Shadow Game, a coordinated industry-designed strategy to foster a sense of disempowerment and hopelessness within communities around the world that do not want the 5G Juggernaut intruding in their lives, but have been told that they do not have a choice. Meeting The 5G Shadow Game with what we call Big Heart Intelligence (BHI) is a central challenge of our age.
The key to neutralizing the 5G Shadow Game is effective collaboration enabled through an Alliance Charter. The goal is to take concerted action, fueled by micro-moves, to redirect the 5G Juggernaut toward Higher Ground that is safer, more secure, sustainable, and compassionate. This will require local communities to cultivate and apply core life skills within a new framework for collaborative learning.
The Dojo will address these questions and offer these critical skills:
- What is the 5G Shadow Game, and why do Big Heart Intelligence and Integral Resilience offer an effective response?
- How will a new model of Heart-centered Leadership help?
- How to build and to deploy teams of professionally trained Resilient Negotiators to turn adversity to advantage?
- How can local communities learn to advocate for their legal rights?
- How to build Trust, the linchpin of success in all Strategic Alliances?
- What are 5 Breakthrough Innovations that can be accelerated through the Dojo collaboration?
- What can local communities do to care for themselves (Self/Community-Care), while building a bridge with the medical establishment through the new field of Clinical Electromagnetics?
- How can communities Create Their Own Luck, once they begin to understand the empirical basis for Synchronicity?
These are the fundamental skills we can all rapidly learn to apply. The 5G Collaborative Dojo is unique. It will turn the tide. It provides an effective way to tap the diverse talents, creativity, and practical experience of dedicated people across allied communities everywhere.
COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT CHECK LIST:
Legal/Negotiation Action Plan Check List. Organizers/Sponsors of the 5G Dojo will be provided with best practice template, protective letters to hospitals, physicians, City Councils, and other work product with analyses, as developed in Santa Barbara and other 5G Dojo Chartered Communities.
Special Holiday Rate Subscriptions:
Normally $385/year ($39.95/month).
SPECIAL HOLIDAY RATES: $192.50/year ($19.95/month).
This special rate expires on January 12, 2020. Note we will continue to offer this rate to registered cities, non-profit organizations, and students after January 12. Contact us for more information.
Premium 5G Dojo Membership Packages
To level the 5G playing field we believe it is essential for the myriad groups who are currently competing for scarce financial resources to find common ground to collaborate. An important additional challenge today is users expect to receive many goods and services for free. How to meet this expectation in a spirit of reciprocity is a wonderful question for collaborative innovators. Our goal is to enable every person in every community struggling with the 5G/AI/IoT Juggernaut, who is serious about to training with us, to have an opportunity to do so. Accordingly, we have created a Sponsorship Program whereby philanthropists, local foundations, and corporations can sponsor individuals, organizations, and special groups to receive a one year match grant for their participation cost. Contact us for more information.
All participants are cordially invited to join the Collaborative Learning Network under the principles of the 5G Alliance Charter. (Reference: Collaborative Fundraising article in the Stanford Social Innovation Review)
$25,000 Sponsorship Program with On Site Training
Premium 5G Dojo Membership. Includes the bundle of online courses and 5 Minutes to Resilience app plus bi-monthly online training in the 5G Dojo and bi-monthly Ringside Seat podcast participations with leading experts. The $25K Sponsorship package provides a matching grant for 200 participants of the Sponsor’s and Organizer’s choice at a discounted price of $10 per month, representing a 50% discount from the standard price offering for those 200 users, or entirely complimentary for 100 members. This premium sponsorship package includes a live on-site 2 day training at the sponsor’s designated location and venue, plus an additional day of consultations and meetings.
$50,000 Sponsorship Program with On Site Training
Premium 5G DojoMembership. Includes the bundle of online courses and 5 Minutes to Resilience app plus bi-monthly online training in the 5G Dojo and bi-monthly Ringside Seat podcast participations with leading experts. The $50K Sponsorship package provides a matching grant for 400 participants of the Sponsor’s and Organizer’s choice at a discounted price of $10 per month, representing a 50% discount from the standard price offering for those 400 users, or entirely complimentary for 200 members. This premium sponsorship package includes a live on-site 3 day training at the sponsor’s designated location and venue, plus an additional day of consultations and meetings.
Sponsors can receive a tax-deduction by contributing to the Resilient Santa Barbara Fund at the Santa Barbara Foundation.
We welcome ideas and suggestions from our members to make our offering even more attractive. The innovations we develop in Collaborative Fundraising can be applied directly to many other humanitarian causes.
Career Highlights as a Professional Negotiator
Julian Gresser is an international attorney, social entrepreneur, professional negotiator, inventor, and recognized expert on Japan. As a negotiator his most dramatic success involved helping a San Francisco-based trading company transform its $8 million after-tax branch into a $1 billion Japanese company in seven years. From 1976-1983 he was twice Visiting Mitsubishi Professor at the Harvard Law School and also taught courses as a Visiting Professor at MIT on the legal issues of strategic industries.
He has been a senior adviser to the U.S. State Department during the Carter Administration (where he established the Japan Industrial Policy Group), The World Bank, The Prime Minister’s Office of Japan, The People’s Republic of China, and the European Commission (where he trained the Commission’s Japanese negotiating teams). He is the author of eight books in English and Japanese, including most recently two online “living” books on Big Heart Intelligence and Integral Resilience.
Consulting, In-house Training Engagements, and Participants in Workshops
“The emphasis throughout Piloting Through Chaos is on negotiation, but the analysis and wisdom go well beyond that now available in the literature. This volume is a breakthrough in the use of words, thought processes and managing behavior responsibly.”
– Oliver Oldman, Learned Hand Professor (Emeritus), Harvard Law School
“Julian Gresser assesses some of the fundamental aspects of human behavior. Any negotiator, however experienced, will find new insights in this book.”
– Peter Price, Honorary Member of the European Parliament
“One portfolio company had been mired in negotiations with a foreign company for over a year. In one day’s training, they put together a new plan and team, and three months later closed an OEM agreement worth millions.”
– Dr. Chuck K. Chan, General Partner, Alpine Technology Ventures
“IPOs in China and Japan, inventions in clean energy, decoding Japanese negotiation strategies, incubators for creativity and innovation, the role of beauty in discovery and bringing ideas to market—Julian Gresser is a Renaissance man with an amazing array of achievements and gifts.”
– John Tarrant, Zen master, author, Bring Me the Rhinoceros and other works
“Gresser is an international attorney, but also a 21st Century Renaissance Man, with a lifetime of experience in business, music, martial arts, invention, and meditation.”
– Kenneth Cohen, author of The Way of Qigong and Honoring the Medicine
“Julian Gresser’s work shows with insight, style and imagination how integrity, that most fundamental of human virtues, continues to be vital to success, and even survival, in the ongoing negotiation of life in our rapidly changing world. The added value in Piloting Through Chaos is the author’s suggestions on how integrity can be cultivated by conscious thought and action, and on how core integrity can affect outcomes in a variety of contexts.”
– Peter L. Murray, Visiting Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
“The market is flooded with books and tapes about negotiating, but no one, until now, offers insight into the underlying essence of our interpersonal abilities. This fresh approach, if followed, can be transforming for us as individuals, and as a nation.”
– Claudine Schneider, Former U.S. Congresswoman
“Julian is 100% invested in teaching; an active listener; dedicated to ensuring that the class learns; he is high in energy and empathetic. What would my comments be to future participants? Exciting; out-of-the-box; has life application; fundamental to all relationships.”
– Bobbie Busha, Manager, BellSouth
“We need a cultural revolution as transformative as were the scientific and industrial revolutions. If human culture is to survive without unacceptable impacts on the planetary environment, we must live differently as a culture. This means that the arts and humanities are on the front lines of collaborating with scientists and engineers, we need a ‘second renaissance.’ Julian Gresser, in the second edition of “Piloting through Chaos,” presents a sharply focused methodology for attacking some of the urgent problems and seizing the new opportunities.”
– Roger Malina, Editor, Leonardo
“Julian Gresser is one of those rarest of teachers. He embodies the wisdom that he shares. His pioneering work in negotiation is a quantum leap in human understanding and will move people to their highest level of truth and accomplishment. The value is incalculable, not only to individuals, but to our society.”
– Michael Fitzgerald, Former Director, Washington State Department of Trade & Economic Development
“There is widespread agreement that leadership at any level and in any area requires integrity in the person, the practice, and the profession. It is also clear that this is no easy, simple task, nor can it remain at the mercy of luck, sentimental or institutional formation. Julian Gresser – lawyer, scholar, martial artist, and street-smart practitioner – now makes available the teaching and achievement of integrity in its integral form. As a foundation president, former commissioner, ambassador, and university president, I have had occasion to enlist Julian’s remarkable system and energies. He/it is a godsend for our troubled times and leaders.”
– Dr. Glen A. Olds, U.S. Ambassador to UNESCO