These statements disclose the privacy practices for Big Heart Technologies (BHT) and its products and services and all related Websites (including: www.bighearttechnologies.com; www.resiliencemultiplier.com www.alliancesfordiscovery.org) This policy explains the specific ways we collect, use and disclose information we collect when you visit our website or use our Products and Services.
We acknowledge that you have a right to know what information we collect and store about you and the right to have your data removed. This policy statement informs you about the personal information that is collected and traced from this Website and related Products and programs and how that information is used.
We take privacy and security of data very seriously and are committed to Your privacy. We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over this. We take every precaution to protect your information both online and offline and never sell lists or email addresses.
We have security measures in place to prevent the misuse, loss and alteration of information that is obtained from you, but do not make any assurances about our ability to prevent any such misuse, loss or harm to you or any third party arising out of any such alteration, misuse or loss. Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot completely ensure, guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our Website, Products and services. Submitting information and using our Website and Products is done at your own risk.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify You, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to first and last name, date of birth, email address, physical address, gender, occupation, other demographic information, username, and IP address.
Big Heart Technologies (BHT) offer education and downloadable information for free via the blog, website and downloadable guides as well as the following for fee purchase: downloadable and live/hardcopy products, programs, audio files, forms, templates, consultations and coaching with Big Heart Technoligies or it’s consultants or principals , online and hybrid courses, writing, copywriting, editing and proofreading services, online courses or webinars and hardcopy books and materials, done-for-you content and other educational materials (collectively referred to as “Products”).
This policy applies to the website and Products administered Big Heart Technologies (BHT) and any web pages, interactive features, applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network ‘tabs, plug-ins, platforms, or other online, mobile or wireless offerings associated with our Website and Product materials whether accessed via a computer, mobile device or other technology, manner or means. While providing these services, Website and Products we may collect personal information about a Website visitor, member, person, subscriber or email address.
We have measures in place to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of information obtained from you but make no assurances about our ability to prevent such loss or misuse to you or to any third party arising out of such loss, misuse or alteration. We aim to keep all information exchanged between us in strict confidentiality and to not disclose confidential information to anyone without reason to know such information, except when required by law or upon written authorization from you. Due to the nature of the Internet, however, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our services. Submitting information to us in any manner whatsoever is done at your own risk. If we become aware of any significant risk or breach of information, we will take the appropriate steps to notify you.
Big Heart Technologies (BHT)will not sell, distribute or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent except with third-party partners when explicitly stated or as required by law.
Purposes for Processing: We collect and process data for customer management, marketing, analytics, blog interaction, customer service and fulfillment of contracts for purchased products and services.
Categories of Individuals From Whom We Process Data: We process data from our customers, members, subscribers and website/blog visitors and users.
Questions and Concerns
Our Lawful Basis for Processing Data:
- we may contact users, members and customers who give us clear, affirmative consent to contact them;
- we will contact users, members and customers under contractual obligation to deliver goods or services purchased from us;
- we may contact users, members and customers if we feel they have a legitimate interest in hearing from us.
Rights Available to Individuals Regarding The Processing:
Modification and Deletion of Personal Information: users can access, update or delete personal data.
Users, customers and members may request deletion of personal information by contacting us at Big Heart Technologies (BHT) using the Contact form on resiliencemultiplier.com/contact-us/ but in some cases, we may be required to keep some of information by law. In this case, information would be kept in a separate archive and no longer active.
Users, customers and members have a right to:
- right of access: request information about how personal data is being used and request information about what personal data we use.
- right to be forgotten: rectify or erase personal data and receive confirmation of rectification or erasure.
- right to portability: receive personal data portability and transference to another controller without our hinderance.
- right to object: object to our use of personal data.
- right to restrict processing: request limited use of personal data if they believe that data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully; data will not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects them.
We will retain information for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide users, customers and members with the information and/or services that they requested from us, for example for as long as their account is active or as long as needed to provide them with our Products or until a subscriber opt-outs out of our newsletter subscription.
How Long We Retain Your Data
- Blog comments: the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We may also retain and use information for longer periods of time in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
Users with an account on our site, or those who have left comments, can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data they have provided to us. They can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about them. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Submission of Personal Information Collected by Big Heart Technologies (BHT)
Big Heart Technologies (BHT) may receive and store information that You voluntarily submit through the Website, for example for the purpose of subscribing to the Website, to receive Big Heart Technologies (BHT)newsletters, to leave comments on blog posts, to communicate with you when you contact us using online forms, to participate in forums or to purchase and access Product, in addition to some information which is collected automatically.
When you voluntarily register for an account, create or modify your profile, make purchases through, opt-in to download content, signup for our newsletter and Insider’s Community, contact Us or comment on our Website or blog we collect information which is stored in a data management system. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage that information in order to deliver e-mail, products, services or other information to facilitate your use of our Website, Services and Products.
Categories of Personal Data Collected:
- Web logs gather information and store it in log files when you visit and interact with our Website and most websites. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system and language preferences and general location.
- IP addresses of site visitors are collected via google analytics and
affiliate link tracking as well as for server logs with our host provider Blue
Host, when leaving blog comments and via our email list service MailChimp.
- Affiliate links: we use affiliate links on our website, social media posts and newsletter which utilize cookies placed on your browser to track sales activity. When you click an affiliate link on our Website, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track sales activity.
information including name, email addresses and potentially mailing address provided voluntarily via:
- blog comment forms such as those at the bottom of a blog post;
- contact forms which send an email to us with the information you provide and your email address so that we can reply to your questions/concerns, this info may be retained in the WordPress database;
- subscribing to our newsletter/Insider’s Community via our email list service MailChimp;
- purchasing products or services via our payment gateways WooCommerce, and PayPal, and Stripe;
- registering for an ecourse or site membership which is stored on our WordPress site database and backups.
- Billing and payment information: such as billing address, name, mailing address and credit card or PayPal information when purchasing products or services which is processed, collected and stored via our payment gateways WooCommerce and PayPal.
- Registration/Profile information including name, username and passwords when registering for a profile on our Website, enrolling in online courses or webinars or making a purchase from our Website. This information is stored on our WordPress site database and backups.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
You can opt out of third-party advertising cookies by visiting this page
If you prefer to decline cookies, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website, Program, Products or Service.
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). We as the Site owner only contact individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, or have attended one of our online webinar events by having purchased our subscription product. The Site uses third party solutions (Zoom) to collect personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing purely for those purposes. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes and name, postal address, and credit card information when registering for our events and/or purchasing our subscription product. All of this information is voluntary provided to us by you simply to purchase our learning product.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site, and our third-party solutions do likewise. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
● Remarketing with Google Analytics
● Google Display Network Impression Reporting
● DoubleClick Platform integrations
● Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
● Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
● We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
● We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
● We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
● This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
● Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
● We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
● Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by us or our Site include unsubscribe instructions. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by following those unsubscribe instructions.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.